Latest Events & Happening
About UsAutomobile Engineering Department was established in the year 2007 after approval of All India Committee of Technical Education as self finance course. Department is situated in production block. Purpose of the course is to cater the needs of automobile technicians for the service stations, spare parts market and automobile manufactures. Latest revision of the curriculum took place in the year 2009. Well qualified lecturers and part time lecturers are engaged in. Besides having own laboratories department share the laboratory of mechanical and production engineering departments. Periodical visits are organized in the nearby industries for the students.
- Infrastructural facilities including teaching faculties & staff
- Workable reforms in the present day education pattern in Engineering Continuously facilitate environment across the region in all the concerned spheres so as to achieve above Mission objectives
- To Incorporate more and more Industrial field training and exposure to students and faculty members & to encourage Hands on Trial
- To put forth efforts for starting new courses in Engineering Trends in Engineering & Technologies
- Collaborate with Higher Institute of Learning in the fields of Engineering & Technology such as I.I.T., National Engineering Colleges & others, so as to upgrade knowledge of faculty members and also to upgrade facilities in our Institution
- To encourage more & more Institute -Industry interaction for benefit to both faculty & industry & also to society at large. Also, to encourage real life industrial projects to be taken by students, faculty members and enrich the experience.
Teaching Staff (Automobile Engineering)
Mr. Rajeev NamdeoAICTE-ID: 1-486267303
Designation: Incharge of Department, Selection Grade Lecturer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UG Degree: B.E. (Mech)
PG Degree: M.E.
Specialization: Tribology & Maint
Other Quality: PGDOM
Teaching Exp: 19 yrs