About the College
Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic, a premier institute of its kind, was established in 1962. under the Open Door Policy of Govt. of India. The institute is managed by Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapda Market Technical Education (SVSKMTE) Society Indore. Since the date of establishment, the Institute has successfully scaled new heights of achievements in the field of technician education and has earned the reputation of being one of the top ranking polytechnics in the country.
The Institute is located in the western part of the Indore city at M.O.G. Lines on a spacious 17 acres land with lush green lawns. The campus comprises of :-
- Civil. App. Science and Humanities block
- Electronics Engineering, Opt. & Ref. and Administration block
- Mechanical Engineering and Production Engineering block
- Textile Technology. Electrical Engineering and PDCA block
- Three storied boys hostel
- Double storied girls hostel
- Guest house
- Staff quarters
- Auditorium cum Recreation hall
- Production cum Training centre
- Branch of State Bank of India
- Lush green gardens
Mission of the College :- To Continous update
- Infrastructural facilities including teaching faculties & staff.
- Workable reforms in the present day education pattern in Engineering
- Continuously facilitate environment across the region in all the concerned spheres so as to achieve above Mission objectives
- To Incorporate more and more Industrial field training and exposure to students and faculty members & to encourage Hands on Trial
- To put forth efforts for starting new courses in Engineering Trends in Engineering & Technologies
- Collaborate with Higher Institute of Learning in the fields of Engineering & Technology such as I.I.T., National Engineering Colleges & others, so as to upgrade knowledge of faculty members and also to upgrade facilities in our Institution
- To encourage more & more Institute -Industry interaction for benefit to both faculty & industry & also to society at large. Also, to encourage real life industrial projects to be taken by students, faculty members and enrich the experience.
Vision Of Collage
To induct, convert and transform young Human Resources of this region/state/country into Internationally Competent Techno-Managers of two different grades so that then this Commodity we can make available/supply not only to our nation but also to Developing & Developed Nations of the World and finally establish our country as the great Scientific & Economic Power in the world..
Aims & Objectives of the College
- To offer courses in conventional and emerging disciplines of engineering and technology
- To establish effective rapport with industries for mutual benefits.
- To provide continuing education facilities to the polytechnic teachers, the personnel from the Government Departments and Industries.
- To work for the development of appropriate technologies or rural enlistment.
- To organize socially useful short term courses.